The ENGLISH TREE Company's ethos and belief.
The ENGLISH TREE Company will provide a broad range of top-quality domestic and commercial tree services, primarily focused in London and the Home Counties.
We believe that many companies in our industry suffer two major problems; poor quality of work and poor retention of quality employees. Both these problems lead to reduced customer satisfaction, loss of repeat business and a low word-of-mouth referral rate. By implementing our aims and objectives, we believe we can improve upon and exploit these weaknesses in order to expand our market share and satisfy even the most demanding clients.
The ENGLISH TREE Company will seek to provide its full range of tree services in the most appropriate manner, together with an ongoing, comprehensive, quality-control programme. All tree surgery, whether domestic or commercial, is viewed as an opportunity to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Our primary objectives are to:
• Exceed customers' expectations for quality of service.
• Achieve operational excellence.
• Ensure every new client becomes a regular client.
• Continually develop the company’s resources to ensure future profitability.
• Operate the business in the most environmentally beneficial way.
We institute the following key procedures in order to achieve our goals:
• Transparent communication with clients, providing expert advice and explanation for the different aspects of services offered, with fixed price quotations.
• Provide clients with a prompt competitive, detailed and fully-specified quotation, covering the recommended works with no hidden extras.
• Exceed clients’ expectations by providing a service unmatched by any other company and going the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Maintain continuing education of the latest developments, machinery and innovations in the arboricultural sector.
• Promote environmental principals throughout all aspects of the business.
The ENGLISH TREE Company has become a leading provider of arboricultural services in London and the Home counties, with highly experienced and qualified personnel who have a combined knowledge and skill base. The company's overall strategy will be based on a continuing improvement process of setting objectives, measuring results, and providing feedback to facilitate further growth and progress.